Yamaha standard trombones have laser-fused pluzuma welded bells for continuous, even bell vibrations. The inner slide is drawn from chrome-plated nickel-silver for better durability and response. The outer slide is one-piece drawn brass for accurate diameter and better resonance. Yamaha's unique slide lock design safely locks the slide in place.
- Tubular braces: Long-lasting nickel-silver tubular braces contribute to the stability of the slide.
- Balancer: The balancer found on the YSL-354V perfectly proportions the instrument's weight.
- Pressure formed tubing: Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- Weight distribution: The YSL-354V is more comfortable to play because its superb weight distribution makes it easier to hold.
- Bracing: The large, easy-to-hold, nickel-silver bracing guards against possible slide damage if the instrument is dropped. It also lessens fatigue while playing.
- Mouthpipe: Yamaha trombones have mouthpipes featuring special acoustic designs allowing for precise intonation and greater blowing control.
|Bore||M: 12.7mm (0.500")|
|Bell Diameter||204.4mm (8")|
|Bell Material||Yellow Brass|
|Inner Slide Material||Chrome-plated Nickel Silver|
|Outer Slide Material||Brass; Drawn; One-piece|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.