Yes. You’ll need:
- To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover credit card, or a Visa or Mastercard debit card (with the Visa/Mastercard logo), which can be used for online transactions
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
At checkout, you can set up convenient, automatic pre-authorized payments that debit/charge your Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
Affirm currently accepts Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.