First launched in 1990, the Pacifica series was driven by the California session scene of the day-where versatility, performance and individuality were key. Inspired by those custom-shop guitars, and that original version, PAC611HFM is today's embodiment of the Pacifica concept.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 13 3/4" (350mm)
- Frets: 22
- Body: Alder, with Flame Maple Top (Translucent finishes)
- Neck: Maple (Tinted Finish)
- Tuners: Grover Locking Tuner
- Bridge: Hardtail Bridge with Graph Tech String Saver Saddle
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SP90-1n, Custom 5
- Pickup Switch: 3 position lever
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.