Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach.
Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
This Suzuki piano accompaniment book aids in Suzuki violin lessons.
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations (Suzuki)
- Lightly Row (Folk Song)
- Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
- O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
- May Song (Folk Song)
- Long, Long Ago (Bayly)
- Allegro (Suzuki)
- Perpetual Motion (Suzuki)
- Allegretto (Suzuki)
- Andantino (Suzuki)
- Etude (Suzuki)
- Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (Bach)
- Minuet 2, Minuet, BWV Anh. II 116 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (Bach)
- Minuet 3, Minuet BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183 (Bach)
- The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (Schumann)
- Gavotte (Gossec)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.