For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- Advanced 2-ply construction combines a top layer of Evans ShockWeave Mesh with new Snare Sim Technology, to mimic the sound of traditional snare wire.
- dB One mesh snare heads allow you to use your snare wire for increased snare response, or turn it off for optimal, low volume playing, with no sympathetic snare buzz.
- Evans dB One snare drumheads maintain true acoustic drum tone, with a natural feel.
- Our mesh drumheads allow you to play as you normally would with a traditional drumhead, without changing your technique, and achieve a similar feel and sonic response.
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.