For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- Includes 10”, 12”, and 16” dB One tom heads, 14” dB One snare drumhead, and a 22” dB One bass batter drumhead.
- Also includes 14” hi-hats, 16” and 18” crash cymbals, and 20” ride cymbal with 22” cymbal bag.
- Evans dB One heads and cymbals maintain a natural acoustic feel and tone, with significantly less volume.
- dB One mesh drumheads and dB one low volume cymbals allow you to play as you normally would, without changing your technique, and achieve a similar feel and sonic response.
- Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA while Evans dB One Cymbals are manufactured in China utilizing a nano-plated stainless steel alloy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.