Audix OM-2 Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone
The American-made Audix OM-2 is a hand-held dynamic vocal microphone designed primarily for live performance. With a hypercardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 50-16k Hz, the OM-2 mic has the same well-balanced, comfortable profile as Audix's high-end touring vocal microphones. The OM-2 featuries a low reflective black e-coat finish.
Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. A dent-resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 140dB add to the Audix OM-2's road-worthiness.
Audix OM-2 Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone Features:
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 71.5dB
- Capsule Technology VLM Type B
- Off axis rejection >25dB
- Maximum SPL: >140dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Accessories: adjustable mic clip with 5/8" 27 thread stand adapter, zippered carrying pouch
- Dimension: (L x D): 6.73" x .944" (shaft)
- Weight: 10.5oz/298 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.