Standard Series Speaker cables use 18 gauge conductors, ¼-inch connectors and a flexible rubber jacketing to provide simple, cost effective speaker connectivity. Manufactured in North America and covered by a limited lifetime warranty, Yorkville Standard Series Speaker cables are ideal for medium duty PA applications, short cable runs and connectivity between heads and cabinets.
- 18 Gauge Annealed Copper Two Conductor Wire
- ¼-inch Neutrik Connectors
- Contacts Nickel Plated for Added durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- Rugged Flexible Rubber Jacket
- RoHS Compliant Lead Free Solder
- Manufactured in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.