Standard Series Cables provide the best value for quality balanced XLR microphone cabling. Ideal for live PA applications, Yorkville Standard Series Cables use 24 gauge 16 strand dual core bare annealed copper conductors for effective signal transfer. High quality nickel plated XLR connectors with strain relief, rugged matte PVC outer covering and copper shielding guarantee unmatched reliability and effective EMI and RFI rejection in heavy use applications. Manufactured in North America and covered by a limited lifetime warranty, Yorkville Standard Series Microphone Cables are designed to provide years of worry free use in virtually any live sound application.
- High Quality Nickel Plated XLR Connectors for Extra Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- Strain Relief to Protect Solder Connections
- 24 Gauge 16-strand Dual Core Bare Annealed Copper Conductors
- Polypropylene Insulation with Jute Filler as Required
- Bare Annealed Copper Shielding for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection
- Rugged Matte PVC Outer Covering
- RoHS Compliant Lead Free Solder
- Manufactured in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.