The YEP-211 is a 'bell front' model especially well suited to marching bands and other situations where a forward projection of sound is desired. It is easy to hold and play, but still features a big full sound, easy response and accurate intonation.
• Honed valves: the precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage
• Pressure formed tubing: perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance
• Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: a high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell, which allows continuous even vibrations
• Intonation: the excellent intonation of the YEP-211 helps to foster a feel for correct pitch in beginning players
• Response: the responsiveness of the YEP-211 assists beginning players in learning the phrasing of the euphonium
Lightweight: the student euphoniums are lightweight, making them easy for younger students to handle
• YAC EPC-32 Plastic euphonium case
• YAC SL48 Baritone/trombone/euphonium mouthpiece; balanced design for versatile symphonic playing
• YAC RVO Superior valve oil
|Bell Diameter||280mm (11")|
|Bell Material||Yellow Brass|
|Leadpipe Material||Gold Brass|
|Finish||Clear Epoxy Lacquer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.