Format: Book with Audio Online
Instrumentation: RCM Piano Etudes
The Celebration Series®, Sixth Edition will inspire students at every level with its comprehensive collection of graded repertoire and etudes. Carefully curated and edited to support teachers and students in artistic and technical development, this 22-book series provides an engaging compilation of music -- from beloved classics to newly commissioned works. New to this series are never-before published works -- from popular Canadian and US composers that will enhance the musical journey. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
In the Piano Etudes books, pieces by composers best known for writing etudes appear alongside character pieces by contemporary composers. A variety of styles will support students as they master the technical challenges required at each level.
- Etude in A flat Major, op. 139, no. 51 - Carl Czerny
- Solfeggio in D Major - Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach
- The Goblin and the Mosquito - Florence B. Price
- River City Blues - Martha Mier
- Heartache, op. 32, no. 2 - Robert Fuchs
- Miniature, op. 62, no. 6 - Theodor Kirchner
- Moto perpetuo - Tom Gerou
- Moonbeams - Louie
- Dancing Scales - John Burge
- Courting Counting - Evelyn Glennie
- Etude in F Major, op. 88, no. 18 - Hermann Berens
- Math Whiz - Bradley Sowash
- Jazz Piece No. 2 - Oscar Peterson
- Etude in E Minor, op. 29, no. 14 - Henri Bertini
- Malfunction! Malfunction! - Nancy Telfer
- Game of Patience, op. 25, no. 2 - Genari Karganov
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.