D'Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend further, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you've played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D'Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL's provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXLs are our premium uncoated electric strings, delivering unrivaled strength and tuning stability, plus enhanced mid-range
- The premium nickel-plated steel wrap wire used for NYXLs provides accentuated frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range, so you get more presence and crunch to cut through the mix.
- Fusion Twist technology assures NYXL electric guitar strings stay in tune 131% better than standard strings, while the NY Steel core wire makes them up to 40% stronger—bent two whole steps higher, NYXL strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point.
- NYXL strings come with a code which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- NYXL electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
Paiement & sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.