The Catalyst family includes three dual-channel combo amplifiers that perform like traditional guitar amps while providing the increased versatility of modern amplifiers. From the 200-watt Catalyst 200, capable of holding its own on nearly any stage, to the 60-watt Catalyst 60, which is perfect for practice, recording, and performing in small venues - there's a Catalyst amp for every player.
The Catalyst 60 combo amplifier performs like a traditional guitar amp, while providing the increased versatility of a modern amp. Catalyst amplifiers offer six Original Amp Designs - ranging from pristine clean to modern high-gain - crafted using the renowned Line 6 HX sound design techniques to ensure exceptional tone and feel. These powerful and sturdily constructed combos are equally suited for stage or studio use, and feature an XLR line output and a 4-channel USB recording interface. Also included are Boost circuits customized for each amp type, a dedicated Reverb section with six reverb types, 18 additional effects, an effects loop, a Power Amp input for using Catalyst as a powered speaker, MIDI capabilities, and power attenuation options for playing at any volume. The free Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices provides deep editing capabilities.
• Six Line 6 Original Design Amp Voicings, from sparkling clean to the highest of high gain, with a custom-tailored boost control
• Six banks of two channels for a total of twelve preset locations
• Six high quality, custom-curated reverbs
• Six custom delays
• Six modulation effects
• Six pitch shift and filter effects
• Power Amp In feature that allows you to connect external effects pedals, pedalboards, or amp and effects processors (such as Line 6 Helix, HX Stomp, or POD Go) direct to the power amplifier for the cleanest amplification of your modeling
• XLR Direct Output with cabinet emulation to connect to a PA mixer or recording device
• USB audio interface for recording and editing
• FX Loop for use with external effects
• MIDI In jack for use with external MIDI controller devices (CATALYST 100 and 200 only- note that all CATALYST models offer MIDI In via USB)
• Headphone Output jack
• 1/8" / 3.5 mm Aux Input for other audio sources
Amplifier Wattage: 60 Watts
Power Damping: Full Power, Half Power, 0.5 Watts, Mute
Speakers: 1x12" custom voiced
Number of Channels: 2
Amp Voicings: 6
Instrument Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
Controls: Boost, Gain, Presence, Channel Volume, Master Volume
Digital Reverb: 6 types
Digital Effects: 6 types of each Delay, Modulation, and Pitch/Filter effects
Tap Tempo: Yes
FX Loop: Yes
Aux In: 3.5 mm
Headphone Out: 1/4"
Direct Out: XLR w/ground lift
USB Audio Interface: 4-in/4-out
Power Amp In: 1/4" (via FX Loop Return)
MIDI: 5-Pin DIN (200/100) or USB (200/100/60)
Software CATALYST Edit - Remote software editor (PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 505 x 260 x 444mm (19.9 x 10.2 x 17.5 inches)
Weight: 11.8 kg /25.9 lbs
Estimer la livraison
Paiement & sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.