Yamaha standard euphoniums provide good all-around intonation and responsiveness to foster a feel for correct pitch and phrasing. The laser-fused plazma welded bell provides continuous and even bell vibrations in all registers. Pressure-formed tubing ensures reduced resistance and easy blowing. The gold brass leadpipe is corrosion resistant.
- Honed valves: the precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage
- Pressure formed tubing: perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: a high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell, which allows continuous even vibrations
- Intonation: the excellent intonation of the YEP-201 helps to foster a feel for correct pitch in beginning players
- Response: the responsiveness of the YEP-201 assists beginning players in learning the phrasing of the euphonium
- Lightweight: the student euphoniums are lightweight, making them easier for younger students to handle
|Bell Diameter||280mm (11") Upright Bell|
|Valves||(3) Nickel-plated, Top Action|
|Bell Material||Yellow Brass|
|Leadpipe Material||Gold Brass|
|Finish||Clear Epoxy Lacquer|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.