We offer a free shipping allowance on orders over $99
- This means that most orders over $99 will ship for free
- Shipping policies and rates are for CANADA Only.
- Purchase amount is calculated before all applicable taxes.
- All Items will be shipped via Canpar, Canada Post or Fedex
- FREE INSURANCE included!
Canadian Warranty & Free Insured Shipping available across Canada *
Please note that large packages such as P.A. systems, amps and cabinets, drum sets and cabinet or digital pianos may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart.
*We preapply a shipping allowance on items like these, and many will end up shipping free. Please add your items to your cart for an exact shipping quote!
Package size is calculated per item – not order! Therefore, if an item ships for free, for example a certain guitar, 10 of these guitars will also ship for free!
*Free shipping may not apply to all “Beyond Point” areas; including, but not limited to, ALL of the Northern Territories (Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories), some areas of Newfoundland/Labrador and ANY other areas dictated by our Couriers (Canpar/Canada Post/FedEx). In order to help customers in these areas, we preapply a shipping allowance, and as a result, certain orders will ship free or for a reduced shipping rate. Please add your items to your cart for an exact shipping quote. We continue to do our best to help you receive your items in an affordable way.
If your item was damaged during shipping you will be able to claim insurance from the courier company. Please note that the shipping contract is passed on to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Verified orders typically ship within 2-3 business days of order placement.
- Most items will arrive in just 3-7 business days
- To make sure you get your gear as quickly as possible, your order may arrive in multiple boxes over multiple days, but you will not be charged more for shipping as a result.
- In case of delays in processing or shipping, we will notify you by phone or email.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Our shipments are made carbon-neutral by funding innovative companies that pull carbon dioxide (CO2) out of the atmosphere and store it.
All You Need Music uses The Planet app which neutralizes our shipping emissions and removes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Carbon removal is the process of capturing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and then storing it.
For example, if a truck or a plane that delivers our shipment releases 1 kg of carbon dioxide (CO2) into the atmosphere, then 1kg of CO2 is also sucked from the atmosphere and stored away using solutions and technologies in Shopify Sustainability Fund.
There is a fast-growing and evolving sector with many carbon removal technologies in different stages of development. These technologies include nature-based solutions, such as reforestation and soil carbon sequestration and more high-tech solutions, such as direct air capture and mineralization.