Format: Book with Audio Online
Instrumentation: RCM Piano Etudes
The Celebration Series®, Sixth Edition will inspire students at every level with its comprehensive collection of graded repertoire and etudes. Carefully curated and edited to support teachers and students in artistic and technical development, this 22-book series provides an engaging compilation of music -- from beloved classics to newly commissioned works. New to this series are never-before published works -- from popular Canadian and US composers that will enhance the musical journey. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
In the Piano Etudes books, pieces by composers best known for writing etudes appear alongside character pieces by contemporary composers. A variety of styles will support students as they master the technical challenges required at each level.
- Etude in F Major, op. 190, no. 27 - Christian Louis Heinrich Kohler
- Allegro in C Major, op. 38, no. 8 - Johann Wilhelm Hassler
- Etude in D Major, op. 139, no. 33 - Carl Czerny
- Etude in D Minor, op. 82, no. 65 - Cornelius Gurlitt
- Pierrot Skipping (Pierrot sautille) - Hedwige Chretien
- The Little Juggler, op. 89, no. 21 - Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Bird in the Bebop - Wynn-Anne Rossi
- Arcade Game - Janet Gieck
- Crazy Comics - Christine Donkin
- Trumpet Blues - Christopher Norton
- The Wind - Chee-Hwa Tan
- Autumn Leaves - Linda Niamath
- Rustic Dance - Kerstin Strecke
- The Lonely Shepherd - Dennis Alexander
- Razzle Dazzle - Ailbhe McDonagh
- Playing - Emily Doolittle
- Etude in G Major, op. 166, no. 6 - Henri Bertini
- Peking Opera on Black Keys - Edward Han Jiang
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.