Illustrations: James Stewart
Format: Book with Audio and Video Online
Teach kids how to play ukulele with these easy ukulele lessons for kids.
***Comes with online ukulele videos and audio demonstrating all examples. See and hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band. Also includes music score animation for easy music learning.***
Progressive Ukulele Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play ukulele - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's ukulele tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of ukuleles including concert ukulele, soprano ukulele and tenor ukulele. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the ukulele is required to teach a child to learn to play ukulele from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play ukulele chords for kids and rhythm ukulele strumming patterns
- How to play ukulele notes for kids
- All the fundamental techniques of ukulele playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for playing 5 ukulele notes and 3 ukulele chords
- Basic ukulele theory for kids including how to read music and ukulele chord symbols
- Ukulele tips for kids that every child should know when learning ukulele
- Shortcuts for how to learn ukulele fast by getting the most from ukulele practice sessions
- Progressive step-by-step easy ukulele lessons written by a professional children's ukulele teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full colour throughout
- Easy-to-read ukulele music for kids and ukulele chords for kids, with lyrics to sing along
- Ukulele chord chart and note chart containing all chords and notes taught in this book
- 37 great sounding ukulele exercises containing popular easy ukulele songs for kids
Estimer la livraison
Paiement & sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.