Format: Book with Audio Online
Leila Fletcher Piano Course Book 1 is an on-staff Middle C approach to piano lessons. Fletcher included and understood the need for rote before note teaching, as well as the philosophy of teaching from the known to the unknown.
The musical and attractive repertoire includes familiar tunes, as well as teacher duets. Students progress quickly with clear keyboard cues, simple language, progress pages, check lists, attractive artwork, appealing lyrics and much more.
- 62 pages
- Ages 5 to 11
- Free audio play-along tracks available for download.
- Rote before note playing
- Middle C Approach/ intervallic reading
- Lesson plan/outline for teacher/parents
- Easy-to-use visuals
- Actual photos to provide clear information regarding hand position
- Large print and staves
- Simple language
- Teacher duets
- New and familiar repertoire
- Topics include:
- Simple Time Signatures: 2, 3 and 4 beats per measure
- Note Values: eighth, quarter, half, dotted half, whole
- Rests: quarter, half, whole
- Sight Reading
- Phrasing; legato and staccato
- Tied notes
- Scales: C Major; F Major; G Major
- Repeat dots
- Accidentals: sharps; ats; naturals
- Key Signatures: G Major; F Major
- Hand Crossing
- Pickups; fermata; accents; leger lines; 8va
- Progress Pages provide additional study pieces with clear check lists for lesson preparation. Pages are cross-referenced to create effective use of Progress Pages.
- Graduating Certifcate
- Note reading: two octaves from C Below Middle C to octaves above
- Pages are cross referenced for compatibility with Leila Fletcher Performance Fun Books 1A and 1B
Estimer la livraison
Paiement & sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.