Yamaha MPG16X 16-Channel Premium Mixing Console
The MG Series mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP, the possibilities are endless.
From the preamps, EQ and effects to the Hybrid Channel functions and iPod/iPhone connectivity—every aspect, every feature, every sound, establishes the MGP as a premium mixing console in a class of its own.
- Studio-grade Discrete Class A “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with an Inverted Darlington Circuit
- Musical X-pressive EQ based on Yamaha’s famed VCM Technology
- Professional 1-knob Compressors with LED Indicators
- High-grade Dual Digital Effects Processors: Advanced REV-X and Classic SPX
- Stereo Hybrid Channels utilizing a Powerful, Proprietary DSP
- Digital Connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- MGP Editor for Detailed Control of the Console's DSP settings via iPod/iPhone
- Rugged, Impact-resistant, Powder-coated Metal Chassis
- Integrated Rack-ears for Easy Rack Mounting
- Internal Universal Power Supply for World-wide Use
- 10 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 16 Line Inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.