Now Epiphone has released a new IGMTJ45CVSNH Inspired by Gibson™ J-45 Cutaway that gives players improved access to the upper frets while retaining all of the features that make the J-45 special to begin with.
Including the Sloped Shoulder body with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, a comfortable rounded C neck profile, Fishman® Sonicore™ under-saddle pickup and Fishman Sonitone™ preamp with soundhole mounted volume and tone controls, and a beautiful Aged Vintage Sunburst.
- Body Shape: Sloped Shouldered Dreadnought Cutaway
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Top - 4-ply Ivory and Black; Back - 1-ply Ivory
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Bridge: Reverse Belly, Indian Laurel
- Tuners: 3 on a plate with Ivory buttons and press in bushings
- Plating: Nickel
- Under Saddlepickup: Fishman® Sonicore™
- Controls: Fishman® Sonitone™ Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
The classic J-45 has been the choice of legendary musicians ever since it was first introduced in 1942.
Known as The Workhorse, it is Gibson's most famous and most popular acoustic guitar model.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.