DEMO unit, very good condition.
MASSIVE Control, MODULAR Components, MINIMUM Footprint
Seize control of your productions with the Platform M+ DAW Controller, adding true tactile control via USB2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), digital mixer, or digital recorder. The Platform M+ is a MIDI control surface designed for producers, engineers and musicians who want the hands on control of real faders on a mixing console PLUS the flexibility of modern "in the box" or touchscreen digital music production within a smaller physical workspace. With nine (9) full sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
Control Any Digital Audio Workstation
The Platform M+ integrates with most popular Digital Audio Workstations and digital mixers with iCon's universal DAW mode and mapping for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Sonar, Reaper, the Touchmix-30 Pro digital mixer and Sound Devices Scorpio mixer/recorder. Bitwig Studio 8-Track is included. Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide nearly seamless interfacing with your digital mixer or your DAW's functions. But even if your recording system is not on this list, you can still map its functions with our intuitive MIDI User Define mode.
Customize Your Setup
The compact size (40cm x 20cm x 4.5cm) of this DAW controller means it should fit comfortably into any studio setup. But, the Platform M+ is also designed to be the nerve center of your very own scalable, customizable, modular audio production system. Add the Platform D2 Backlit LCD Display Module to keep track of every parameter, channel and control value in your mix. The Platform X+ expansion modules allow you to extend your system up to 32 channels. The onboard modular ports allow the Platform M+ to connect to additional expansion modules such as the Platform B+ providing plugin control, and additional automation functionality for even greater power, versatility and creativity. With Platform M+ at its core, you can build the work environment that best suits your needs.
Free Recording Software Included
Includes free recording software, such as Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation; Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW; Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing; and Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration.
• Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
• 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
• 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
• Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
• Illuminated buttons for each channel including Select, Mute, Solo and Record
• 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
• Illuminated Zoom buttons with 2 direction keys; use in combination with the jog wheel
• 2 illuminated Track buttons for easy selection of different channels
• 2 illuminated Bank buttons for shifting channels in groups of 8
• ICON "Quick-Setup" driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play
• Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Studio One, Bitwig, and Touchmix-30 Pro
• Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Avid Pro Tools
• Logic Pro protocol for Apple Logic Pro
• iMapTMsoftware included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
• Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMapTM software
• Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X
• USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
• Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
• 12V/5A power adapter included
• Free Software Included: Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, Tracktion DAW Essentials FX plugins, Dotec Audio plugins, and Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW
Connector: To computer: USB connector
Power supply: 12V2.5A DC
Current consumption: 2.0A or less
Weight: 1.855 kg (4.1 lb)
Dimensions: 395 x 196 x 58 mm (15.6" x 7.7" x 2.3")
Operating System Compatibility: Class-compliant with macOS Big Sur (M1 and Intel Compatible), Windows 10, and Windows 8/7 (32 & 64-bit)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.