Format: Book with Audio Online
Instrumentation: RCM Piano Etudes
The Celebration Series®, Sixth Edition will inspire students at every level with its comprehensive collection of graded repertoire and etudes. Carefully curated and edited to support teachers and students in artistic and technical development, this 22-book series provides an engaging compilation of music -- from beloved classics to newly commissioned works. New to this series are never-before published works -- from popular Canadian and US composers that will enhance the musical journey. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
In the Piano Etudes books, pieces by composers best known for writing etudes appear alongside character pieces by contemporary composers. A variety of styles will support students as they master the technical challenges required at each level.
- Toccatina, op. 8, no. 1 - Samuel Maykapar
- Tambourin, op. 2, no. 7 - Elisabetta de Gambarini
- Halley's Comet - Nancy Telfer
- Etude in G Minor, op. 24, no. 15 - Guiseppe Concone
- Leafy Sea Dragon - Ina Dykstra
- Etude in C sharp Minor, op. 125, no. 19 - Stephen Heller
- Chickadees - Teresa Richert
- Dancing Barefoot in the Rain - Nkeiru Okoye
- Running Around, op. 105, no. 4 - Dianne Goolkasian Rahbee
- Lullaby, op. 109, no. 7 - Johann Friedrich Burgmller
- White Noon - Naoko Ikeda
- Mischievous Mouse - Vincent Ho
- White Sands, Blue Seas - Gary K. Thomas
- Zephyr - Christine Donkin
Estimer la livraison
Paiement & sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.