Format: Book with Audio Online
Instrumentation: RCM Piano Etudes
The Celebration Series®, Sixth Edition will inspire students at every level with its comprehensive collection of graded repertoire and etudes. Carefully curated and edited to support teachers and students in artistic and technical development, this 22-book series provides an engaging compilation of music -- from beloved classics to newly commissioned works. New to this series are never-before published works -- from popular Canadian and US composers that will enhance the musical journey. Each book includes high-quality recordings, easily accessible online, to inspire students and teachers.
In the Piano Etudes books, pieces by composers best known for writing etudes appear alongside character pieces by contemporary composers. A variety of styles will support students as they master the technical challenges required at each level.
- Etude in E Minor, op. 65, no. 42 - Carl Albert Loeschhorn
- Chastushka, op. 89, no. 25 - Dmitri Kabalevsky
- Masquerade - Linda Niamath
- The Lonely Traveller - Evelyn Glennie
- Etude in C Major, op. 65, no. 5 - Theodor Kirchner
- A Frightening Experience, op. 98, no. 11 - Aleksandr Grechaninov
- Dewdrops, op. 33, no. 12 - Samuel Maykapar
- The Somersault King - Mike Schoenmehl
- Parade of the Penguins - Andre Previn
- Ballade, op. 100, no. 15 - Johann Friedrich Burgmuller
- Cloud Dance - Maria Case
- Solitude - Joyce Grill
- The Avalanche, op. 45, no. 2 - Stephen Heller
- The Spies - Jean Coulthard
- Firecrackers - Kevin Olson
- When the Planets Are Aligned - Nancy Telfer
Estimer la livraison
Paiement & sécurité
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.