It's easy to return an item to All You Need Music. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly help you to exchange or return your product according to the guidelines below.
Please inspect your purchase carefully. Claims of damage/missing items must be reported within 2 days of receipt of your shipment.
In-Store Return Policy
All purchases made, or picked up, at our Brockville store can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of purchase/pick-up. Unopened items in factory sealed packaging can be returned for a refund. Items not sold in factory sealed packaging are eligible for exchange or store credit only (includes most instruments).
Online Return Policy
All in-stock purchases made online and shipped to you, can be exchanged, refunded or returned for store credit within 14 days of receipt of the shipment. All online returns will incur a minimum restocking fee of 15%*. Customer will be required to cover both the cost of the original actual shipping fee paid by All You Need Music (Including “Free Shipping” Items) as well as the return shipping.
*Some brands will incur a minimum 30% restocking fee upon return. These brands include, but aren’t limited to: Applause by Ovation, CB Drums, Digitech, Gator, Gibraltar, Gretsch, Jasmine, J.Reynolds, Korg, LP, Oscar Schmidt, Peavey, Protection Racket, Quik Lok, Samson, Seiko, Selmer, Seymour Duncan, Toca, Vater, Vox, Washburn, Warwick
Items not eligible for return include but aren’t limited to:
- Special order items (Including Cordoba and Blueridge guitars)
- Custom order items
- Discontinued, clearance, used, previously owner, demo model or deal zone items
The following items are returnable only if defective OR unopened:
Strings, reeds, tubes, earbuds, earplugs, recorders, tin whistles, flutophones, Mouthpieces, "world" wind instruments, harmonicas, raw-frame speakers, drumheads, drumsticks, turntable cartridges, fog fluid, clothing/footwear, cleaners, polishes, and polishing cloths, internal earphones, harmonicas, drum heads, or sticks, turntable cartridges, bulbs, or tapes.
To be eligible for return, all items must:
- Include an All You Need Music Return Authorization Number (applicable for online returns only)
- Be in its original packaging and include all collateral materials such as manuals, cases, straps, picks, pedals, bows, cables, certificates of authenticity, warranty cards and any other materials that originally shipped with the order. Shrink-wrapped products must be unopened.
- Be in brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear, use or abuse on the item itself or collateral materials
- Be accompanied by an original All You Need Music purchase receipt.
- Be returned via the same channel through which they were purchased. Online returns must be shipped back to the store. In-store purchases must be returned in person.
Online Return Procedure
Please follow these instructions carefully
- Email our Customer Service Department with subject heading “RETURN REQUEST” to receive a return authorization number. Once you have your RA# (return authorization #), write it on your invoice and put it in the box with the item(s) being returned.
Returns sent to us without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
- Box your item up securely for shipping to ensure no damage results in transit. All You Need Music recommends that you ship your item fully insured to defer any liability should your item be damaged in transit. All You Need Music is not responsible for any damage that results in transit. If you would prefer to receive a return label, you can email us to request one. In this case, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Ship the item to:
All You Need Music
Returns Department <insert RA# here>
3-555 California Avenue
PO Box 1486
4. Your return will be processed within 14 business of receipt at the store. All refunds will be issued via the original payment method.